- To EngageWe forge a relationship that is authentic, clear, and results-oriented. Your world is more important than our world. You are the center of what we do and why we do it. Every exercise, every story, every example is directly relevant to you and your development.
- To IlluminateWe shine a big, bright light on the obvious and not-so-obvious in your life. We encourage you to confront things you are pretending not to know. Of course, you decide what we deal with, and when.
- To ChallengeWe give you a safe place to be real with yourself, but without mushiness and cheesiness. Every minute of the session focuses on finding application steps to help you go out, make changes, and do something. We give you a challenge (e.g. spending 45 minutes alone each week thinking about your business) and then empower you to follow through.
- AssessmentThe assessment phase continues through the entire coaching experience. Before we do anything, we diagnose what needs to be done. The primary question is always: “What problem are we attempting to solve?” We establish clear expectations for what you want and how you want it.
- InterventionWe take action. Through your personal coaching sessions, continued assessment, and practical strategies, you work toward your desired end result.
- Follow-UpWe evaluate our success with every intervention. This could be as simple as a phone call to check in with you on how well the process worked, or as complex as a full-blown accountability process.
- SurgicalSessions are short - about 45 to 50 minutes. We target precisely what you want, and we don’t overcomplicate things. If you ask us what time it is, we tell you the time; we don’t waste your energy by teaching you how to build a clock. We direct our focus toward specific issues, making them easier to address in a more precise way.
- SocraticWe engage in curiosity with a purpose. You are asked solid, meaningful questions that force you to think and reach your own insights. We do not have the answers; we have the questions that prompt you to uncover what you already know. (e.g. What would you need to believe to make that happen? What would you need to do to make it happen?) This strategy directs you to take responsibility for your own success.
- SoulfulWe focus on your heart and soul as well as your circumstances. If we can help you to become a better person, and you then share that newfound sense of purpose or significance with others, then we have done our job.
- Live coaching is often chosen to give the process a big kick-start, particularly for group coaching.
- Semi-live coaching forms the majority of the coaching packages. (Not that the coach is semi-alive, but that they contact you through the phone, Skype, and so on.)
- Virtual coaching (audio downloads, webinars, email) reinforces the process.